Our focus is on mobile, large animal medicine, surgery and reproductive services, as well as small animal preventative care. Small animal services are limited to vaccinations, general preventive care examinations and our Home Euthanasia Service. We are now offering haul-in services for equine and small ruminant patients.
In case of emergencies, immediately call (250) 640-3784 to get assistance. Please be aware that WE DO NOT PROVIDE SMALL ANIMAL EMERGENCY SERVICES.
We strive to provide the best medical and surgical care that we can for your animals. That means hiring quality staff, providing continuing education to keep on top of veterinary advances, the convenience of the doctor visiting your home/farm, and purchasing necessary current equipment and medications. This high standard of care can be costly, so we offer the following as our financial policy:
All routine procedures must be paid, in full, at the time that the services are rendered. This would include, but is not limited to:
- All exam fees - wellness, brief, lameness, emergency, dental
- prescriptions and pet foods
- over the counter products
- second opinions
- diagnostics - lab work, x rays
- surgical procedures
- dental floats
- office, telephone, email consultations
At your request, we can provide you, in advance of your appointment, with an estimate via email so that you will have an idea of what to expect.
Options for payment include: cash, cheque, mastercard, visa and interac debit.
In the event of an Emergency:
- Payment is expected at the time of service. If client is not present, a credit card must be on file and permission to run payment in place prior to the dr's visit. Clients with a pre-existing arrangement with this office, may be invoiced.
- Any balances over 30 days will be considered delinquent. An account over 60 days will terminate any credit privileges and possibly services for that client indefinitely.
- Declaration of bankruptcy, collection accounts and subsequent default of any portion of a bill will terminate availability of services with this office.
- Emergency cases for clients with delinquent accounts will be taken only after arrangements for payment IN FULL are made. Pre-payment of the emergency appointment may be required to obtain services.
- Non-Emergency services/treatments will be done AFTER the overdue balance is paid in full.
Credit Exception Policy:
As stated prior, our policy is payment in full at the time services are rendered. We want your pet/animal to receive the care it needs and do realize that unexpected illnesses, emergencies or surgeries may result in fees in excess of one's financial abilities. In these situations, we are willing to extend credit to clients under the following terms:
- A credit application must be completed with your social insurance number, signed and approved by our Business Manager and a drivers license copy for our records. We will then proceed with a credit risk search prior to approval.
- Only the agreed upon services and products will be billed. Any routine services or products (such as vaccinations) must be paid in full at the time they are rendered.
- If billing has been approved, the account may be subject to a monthly statement, handling and interest fee.
We realize that financial discussions in veterinary medicine are a delicate topic, and hope that you can understand the fundamentals behind our policies. Thank you.
*Appointment Cancellation Policy - 24 hours notice is required for all appointment cancellations. There will be a $50.00 cancellation fee for cancellations of less than 24 hours. Thank you.
We are now offering Laser Therapy.